Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The home stretch!

Its the last week of my diet and I must say I have mixed feelings. While I love the 5 lbs lost and generally feeling "healthier", it has been very hard (and often a bit sad,) when I can't have what I want. There have been a few occasions where a deep fried, sugar coated, cream filled something or other has been the only thing on my mind. And I absolutely cannot wait until Monday when I can stop eating hard boiled eggs for breakfast every day. I also haven't had as much time over the last couple of days and so being on the diet has been extra hard. I will definitely keep some of my new diet habits in mind (I actually like the almond banana muffins and am better at eating fruit and eating smaller portions) but I look forward to being able to have the occasional slice of bread or chocolate. 4 more days to go!!!

Day 24:
Breakfast - banana and oj
Lunch - fried rice
Dinner - Sushi and a box of lindt (Sally and I agreed to a temporary reprieve so I could have chocolate and she could have a bag of chips, it was the best chocolate ever...)

Day 25:
B: hard boiled egg, coffee, oj, peanut butter cookies
L: Butternut squash soup, rice cake,
D: vietnamese soup

Day 26:
B: egg, coffee, oj, banana, peanut butter cookies
L: butternut squash soup, nuts,
D: chicken leg and rice, banana

Day 27:
B: egg, coffee, oj
L: chicken schwarma plate (rice and salad)
S: apple sauce
D: rice pasta with tomato veg sauce

No comments: