Today I woke up hungry again. I've been craving sugar like crazy. I stare at ads for sweets and people eating who are walking by. My one dose of real sweetness has been my morning coffee and now I look forward to it more than ever. In fact, I am thinking about tomorrow's coffee right now. Tonight I tried to jog to my cousin Madeleine's house which is at Broadview and Danforth. I made it to Dundas before I had to stop and walk the rest of the way. I was going to meet my cousin Carol but ended up inviting myself for dinner since by the time I got there I was totally starving and they just so happened to be sitting down for dinner. Good timing!
Breakfast: boiled egg, one slice almond toast with butter
Lunch: leftover koobideh with rice and tomato
Snack: the most sour Macintosh apple ever which I forced myself to eat since I was cravinng something...
Dinner: rice, kimchi and other Korean food
Banana and tea
I've been feeling rather lethargic but I'm assuming that's my reaction to the sudden drop in sugar. I've also had to really think about how and what I eat. I feel like I've had to change gears in a way, I just think about food differently. Hopefully I'll soon change focus from mourning the things I can't have to enjoying the things that I can. 4 days down, 27 more to go. (Should've picked a month with only 30 days in it!)
1 comment:
You are doing an amazing job. I am so impressed. I can't even get started on something like that. Looking forward to our jog tomorrow. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment