Above are two photos. The first is what I can have. The second is what I WANT. (Its a photo of all the desserts from our Mother's Day party. It was actually my cousin Mad's plate. I will refrain from making any comments about gluttony but I'm pretty sure she ate it all. Most of it in front of me.)
Tonight I decided to roast a bunch of vegetables so I have food to eat the rest of the week. I made a stuffed chicken breast with thyme, goat cheese and hot capocollo and roasted butternut squash, beets with balsalmic vinegar, asparagus, yellow beans and also stir fried some cabbage.Everything came out pretty good, the beets especially (although they took a long time, the vinegar caramelized and made the beets almost like candy.) The squash also got crispy and reminded me of sweet potatoes that I miss!
Breakfast: banana almond bread, apple sauce with strawberries, oj
Lunch: A variety of Korean food (rice, kimchi, stir fried mung bean noodles, radish, kalbi, the meat from my mondoo dumplings)
Dinner: Half a stuffed chicken breast, roasted vegetables
Tonight I decided to roast a bunch of vegetables so I have food to eat the rest of the week. I made a stuffed chicken breast with thyme, goat cheese and hot capocollo and roasted butternut squash, beets with balsalmic vinegar, asparagus, yellow beans and also stir fried some cabbage.Everything came out pretty good, the beets especially (although they took a long time, the vinegar caramelized and made the beets almost like candy.) The squash also got crispy and reminded me of sweet potatoes that I miss!
Breakfast: banana almond bread, apple sauce with strawberries, oj
Lunch: A variety of Korean food (rice, kimchi, stir fried mung bean noodles, radish, kalbi, the meat from my mondoo dumplings)
Dinner: Half a stuffed chicken breast, roasted vegetables

3 comments:
Hey, looks kind of like what we had for dinner: bbq chicken breasts, string beans, and sweet potato and bulger (sp?) salad. I think what you had looks a lot better than what you want. Sounds like a great menu for the week!
I think I may not be able to play with you until after your diet is finished.
That chicken plate looks good. So, how is your tummy feeling these days? I'm very curious to know if not going completely scd makes any difference.
Post a Comment