Breakfast: hard boiled egg (getting REAL tired of these...) and almond flour toast
Lunch: chicken leg with greek salad and fruit smoothie
Dinner: Tuna Sushi pizza and miso soup
I've noticed that I no longer eat until I'm 110% full. I actually have room to breathe after a meal. Its new and at first I felt very unsatisfied but I'm starting to realize that its kinda nice not being "uncomfortably full" after lunch and dinner. Tonight I met some highschool friends for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. My friend Sandra ordered a bento box and didn't finish many of her items. Normally I would offer to finish the rest (it was a bunch of tempura, my favourite!) but I couldn't eat it since it contained flour. It was hard to see it get thrown away but for once I left a restaurant without feeling sickeningly full. The only other thing I've noticed is that I've consistently woken up with a headache every day. Hope this side effect doesn't last much longer...
2 comments:
hmm...I love eggs! haha. I'm getting sick of it too, that's what I've been having every morning. On another note, I too, woke up with a headache this morning!
The headache is die-off. It's the toxins. Take some activated charcoal before bed.
Post a Comment