Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 20, 21 and 22

Tonight I just got back from a very long run with my cousin Mad and then drinks and apps at Globe Bistro with Saads, Raju and Mahi. My cousins thought I would not be allowed in as I was in my running attire (and still rather sweaty if I might add,) but they didn't even give me a once over and let us right up to the rooftop patio which was quite nice actually. A great start to the weekend!

Day 20:
B: egg, banana muffins, oj, coffee
L: spaghetti squash with meat sauce, apple, banana
D: Vietnamese grilled chicken and pork with rice

Day 21:
B: egg, banana muffins, oj, coffee
L: spaghetti squash with meat sauce (again... ugh)
Snack: apple, raisins
D: Green salad with grilled shrimp from Kelsey's

Day 22:
B: egg, banana muffins, mango smoothie, coffee
L: spaghetti squash again (the LAST time!)
Snack: nuts, raisins, tangerine
D: grilled steak, chicken, vegetables, marinated apple roll, glass of white wine (bad idea)

1 comment:

Woo Wow! said...

How was the yogurt?