Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



Mother's Day was spent at my uncle's house doing the usual: pigging out and then pigging out and then passing out. Unfortunately due to my no wheat and sugar limitation, I couldn't "pig out" as much as I normally would have. Dessert was especially a challenge as my cousin Mad and Hanna made sure to describe each mouthful of lemon cake, chocolate cake and caramel apple pie. It was torture. Charlotte and Samara enjoyed playing together and following each other around the house. They were very cute to watch. Even though my cousin Carol who is our usual baker couldn't make it to the party, she made sure to send her William Sonoma Lemon bundt cake. Now that's love! (If only I could have enjoyed some...)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

a little correction.
My lemon pound cake was made from scratch!
I'll make it again when sugar is no longer a banned substance.