Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 12 and 13

Tonight I met my cousin Hanna for a little exercise and dinner. She took me to her gym (Extreme Fitness at Dundas Square) and we did a hot yoga class. For a girl who never exercises, she was pretty good at all the yoga moves. There were many that I was not flexible enough to do but Ms. Hanna had no problem throwing her legs over her head or doing "the bridge". I kept feeling light headed and everytime I did my downward dog I felt all the blood rushing to my head. I don't know if I'm a fan of hot yoga, I might not have the stamina to try it again. But at least we got to reward ourselves with Salad King after. YUM!

Day 12:
Breakfast: hard boiled egg and banana muffins
Lunch: stuffed chicken breast and vegetables
Dinner: Vegetable Soup, orange, banana muffins and a chicken leg a couple of hours later

Day 13:
Breakfast: western omelette, oj, banana muffins
Lunch: roasted chicken leg, leftover roasted beets, apple/ginger/lemon smoothie
Dinner: Salad King! (Tofu panang curry, hot thai noodle and mango salad SO DEELEECIOUS!)

3 comments:

melandnorm said...

Um, doesn't panang curry have sugar???

melandnorm said...

Um, doesn't panang curry have sugar???

sally said...

you LOSE! I WIN!!