Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Face MASK


Tonight I decided to try a cleansing face mask. Mad brought me an Aloe mask from Korea awhile back and I never bothered to use it. Tonight I found it collecting dust in my medicine cabinet and decided to give it a try. Once I figured out how to get it on my face, I found that it would actually make a good hallowe'en costume. Its quite frightening. I know I could definitely scare some small children with this thing. Heck, I even scared myself in the mirror as I walked by.

Time to take this thing off and see how beautiful I am...

3 comments:

Saads said...

I wanted to see a picture of you in your mask.

sally said...

OMG, that is one scary MASK man!! It really could be used for Halloween!!

sally said...

seriously, it's scary. maybe you should take it down, as it freaks me out each time I check your blog! (kinda like Halloween - the movie... which is one of the ones that always freaks me out!!!!)