Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Manis with Menalle!

Today I met Mel for pre-wedding manicures at Peony and then garlic shrimp at Salad King. As I said to Mel at dinner, the great thing about Salad King is that it never disappoints!! The garlic shrimp were crisp and tasty and the Panang Curry was creamy and deeeleecious. After dinner we walked home (to try and walk off some of that food,) and chatted about all kinds of girl things: our favourite Entourage characters (Ari and Eric), our favourite Entourage episodes and when the next season of Entourage would be available. As you can tell, we are Entourage FANATICS! I didn't think I'd like the show after watching some episodes on tv but when you start from the beginning, you just get sucked in. Those guys are really hilarious. They really do have great lives, especially Vince. My favourite thing about him is that he gets to be driven everywhere. He never ever drives himself. His friends always do the driving for him. I know that if I became rich and famous I would do the exact same thing. Oh wait, that's right, I already do. A BIG thank you to my Entourage. I may not be able to buy you your own Aston Martins, but I can hug it out anytime you want!!

2 comments:

melandnorm said...

Gosh you're fast!

Saads said...

Entourage is quite a funny show. I think it may be the man version of Sex and The City.