
Friday my sister took me for a massage for my birthday. Her friend Melina, my sister and I all headed to Shizen Spa in the Cosmopolitan Hotel for full body massages. Unfortunately the only way they could take us all in at once was if my sister and I had a couples massage in the same room. Not as romantic when its your sister, but relaxing nonetheless.
After the massage, we had lunch at a new Thai place on Colbourne St which was actually quite good. The cold rolls were one of the best I've ever had. Then my sister and I hitched a ride with my cousin Mad in her super packed mini van and headed back to Scarborough for some family time. After dinner, my cousins Mad, Cat and Carol ended up coming to our place to watch movies. It was just like when we were kids, we all piled into my sister's room and all watched Wanted and August Rush on the tiny tv. However unlike when we were kids, almost everyone except for Carol took turns napping during the movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment