I recently rediscovered an old favourite recipe: Everyday Exotic's Soba Noodle Salad. I watched this on tv a year ago and it was very deeleecious not to mention a bit on the healthier side. Super easy and fast too!
First you boil the noodles in water for about 8 minutes, then drain and rinse repeatedly in cold water. Lay out on a baking sheet to cool and then make the dressing and start stir frying the veggies. For my stir fry, I used cabbage, carrots, snap peas, baby spinach, celery, onions and a jalapeno. Fry with garlic until slightly softened. For the vinaigrette combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, veg oil, ginger and a little sugar and sesame oil. Toss half the dressing over the noodles and the other half into the veggies. Once veggies are done, combine with noodles and top with grilled meat if desired. I use thin steak strips that I cook the previous day, its perfect in this salad. Enjoy warm or cold. (One of the great things about it is that its just as good cold from the fridge the next day.)

1 comment:
This looks so YUMMY!
Post a Comment