Saturday I met the girls for a deeleecious brunch at Joy Bistro. After some great girl time, Mel, Sally and I made a spontaneous quick pitstop at Sweet Bliss for a few cupcakes and then I went home for a nap. Later in the evening we had Mel and Norm and Christine over to celebrate Earth Hour. It was a great way to spend an hour with no electricity, talking to your friends over candlelight.
Today was family time with many quick visits to see my cousin Cat and her son Hoseok and then my new nephew and Charlotte at my brother's. With Easter around the corner, we made many plans to spend more time together and then it was back downtown for me. Good thing I was able to fit in a nap today otherwise I would be pooped and its only 6pm! Now, time to figure out what to make for dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment