Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby "E"

This weekend we finally got to meet the newest Lee, Baby "E". He still doesn't have a name yet but they are deciding between Eric or Elijah. Charlotte was a very good big sister, kissing her brother and caressing his face while saying "So cute" as much as she could. We brought her a new game but she seemed to be most entertained by her brother. If she wasn't petting him, she was pushing her own baby doll around in the stroller or feeding it her milk. I have a feeling she will be a very helpful sister.

Before heading to my brother's, I met Sally for brunch at Over Easy. Now that my unemployed friend has a job, its not as easy to coordinate getting together but luckily we were able to meet on Saturday. I really cherish my time with my girlfriends and I enjoyed catching up and joking around with my good ol' pally. Hopefully we will be able to make it a regular event. While I was at my mom's cleaning out her house later that day I went through a huge bag of cards and letters I had saved and found many starting from age 13 from Sally. Its amazing to think we've been friends for so long. Thanks for being my pally Sally!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Woo Wow! said...

Precious. Look at that full head of hair! I have to admit that when I see a newborn, I do contemplate a 4th...only for a split second though. Then Stephanie's whining brings me back to reality.

Catherine Kim said...

Charlotte was right on...So cute!!!!

Carolyn said...

He is so cute! Wow that full head of hair! It looks like he has a little toupee!:)
Give him a little kiss from me. I can't wait to see him when I get back into town.

Saads said...

It is fun spending girl time....aren't we supposed to be having tea at your house?

Unknown said...

Uncle "G" looks like a natural!

Baby E looks like David when he was a baby...who's with me on this one? Char is sooooo cute with him. I skyped her and when I said he was nice, she went over and pet his cheek.

sally said...

Congrats Auntie Di! Charlotte's so sweet... she will definitely be a great big sister!

I'm curious to see those cards and letters btw... you'll have to let me go through them next time so I can have some laughs!