After the deeleecious lunch at Ev's, I took a short nap and then finished off a new recipe I was trying out, Pugliese Focaccia. (I think the Pugliese part is the mashed potato in the dough, not sure.) One of my co-workers had brought her focaccia in and as soon as I had tried it, I had to have the recipe. I topped mine with sundried tomato, basil, onion and parmesan on one and olives, rosemary, onion and parmesan on the other. The recipe was pretty easy and everything seems to have turned out the way it was supposed to. We'll see what the official 'taste tester' thinks.
Also after a big snack, my belly was protruding more than usual so we decided to take a photo. I don't think horizontal stripes are the best idea for pregnant ladies, seems to just accentuate the wrong things. As I start my 16th week, I've managed to continue to wear my regular pants with the top button unbuttoned. Luckily summer is just around the corner so I can start bringing out the leggings.
Also after a big snack, my belly was protruding more than usual so we decided to take a photo. I don't think horizontal stripes are the best idea for pregnant ladies, seems to just accentuate the wrong things. As I start my 16th week, I've managed to continue to wear my regular pants with the top button unbuttoned. Luckily summer is just around the corner so I can start bringing out the leggings.

2 comments:
you have a baby bump! you have a baby bump! YOU HAVE A BABY BUMP!!!! :D YAYAY!!!! XO!
You look amazing!! And on a side note..you and Cy both put me to shame with your blogs. I guess i should get on the bandwagon and start one about my crazy life in this strange yet wonderful country!
Post a Comment