Saturday, March 06, 2010

First comes love, then comes marriage...

 
Then comes baby Lee Begonia in a baby carriage! As most of you already know, its official, we are going to become a trio on September 7th. Its been a tough first trimester, mostly with nausea but I also hate keeping secrets and this is probably the biggest one I've had to keep. As someone who looooves their food, not being able to find anything that "tastes good" has been so depressing. But as I enter my fourth month, I'm starting to feel better and look forward to being able to eat vegetables again. (They seemed to be the number 1 sworn enemy of the first 12 weeks.) We are very excited and very nervous (hard to believe you're having a kid when you still feel like a kid yourself!) but look forward to celebrating with everyone in the months to come. I'm especially looking forward to 24/7 stretchy pants, finally an "acceptable" occasion to have a big belly!

4 comments:

Kimber said...

YEAH!!!
I am so excited for the two of you!
Congratualtions- enjoy the journey! It is truely the greatest blessing; to experience motherhood!

Catherine Kim said...

Beautiful!

Woo Wow! said...

Wow! What a year for you guys! A wedding, a house, and now a BABY!!! Congratulations!!

Trish said...

Ah ha...want those clothes NOW? I couldn't be more pleased for you! Hugs and kisses!