Sunday, May 02, 2010

WND! D&G edition...



Posted by Picasa
Saturday Gerwyn and I hosted our first Wednesday Night Dinner (ok so they're not on Wednesdays anymore but we still call them WND). Luckily we got the bbq out just in time for the rain to stop and we were able to bbq our ribs and italian sausages. The ribs were from Tyler Florence's Ultimate Ribs recipe and turned out perfectly. Tender and crispy with a sweet and sticky bbq sauce. I also made a thai mango salad and served a great Costco Coleslaw (from the Moishe's restaurant in Montreal) to go with it. For dessert, I made a chocolate berry pavlova. Everything turned out great and we were left with plenty of leftovers for another impromptu dinner tonight with Mel and Norm and Gerwyn's friend Victor.
Looking forward to next month when its Mel and Norm's turn!

3 comments:

Catherine Kim said...

Looks great! The grill and the food!

Janet said...

Mmmm... my mouth is watering! I think I might need some of YOUR recipes! The Pavlova looks gorgeous!

Carolyn said...

Everything looks great. My mouth waters just looking at the ribs!