Sunday, April 25, 2010

Its that time of year...

This is the latest addition to our home. As soon as the warm weather hit, we knew we had to get our bbq. Unfortunately, ours looks more like the bottom photo. Someone has been procrastinating about putting it together (not that I blame him, I hate putting together bbqs!)
Since we're hosting WND next weekend, hopefully it will make it out of the box soon...

04/30 Update: Its now made it out of the box, and is "half-assembled" on my kitchen floor. Here's hoping it makes its way out onto the patio before our first "bbq" party tomorrow... Otherwise our "Bbq" will involve all of us eating while standing around our bbq. Not quite what I had in mind...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the same grill I have! But I bought mine pre-assembled :-)

Hello 40 said...

Gorgeous grill! Has it made it's way outta the box on onto your deck yet?
A good strategy might be for you to read aloud the assembly instructions (since guys don't 'need' them or like to) as hubby puts the beast together...
Keep us posted! ;)