Today we took the opportunity to spend some quality time with family from out of town (Cat, Hoseok and my sister,) and celebrated Good Friday with an afternoon brunch. Carol helped me (ok she did all the work) make a "Spring Garden Fritatta" from Williams Sonoma and also brought our fav dessert, mini chocolate pavlovas. Gerwyn finally got to meet my cousin Catherine and her son Hoseok and they both got to finally see our house. Hoseok also took the time to autograph our copies of his book and even gave a live reading to Charlotte and Gerwyn. He also gave us our very first "Happy Good Friday" card. It talked about Jesus' sacrifices and how happy Hoseok was to be at our house. What a thoughtful guest!
After a filling and deeleecious brunch, the kids went downstairs to watch some TreeHouse and when I went down to check on them I found them both cuddled up in their own blankets watching tv. They sure know how to get cozy! I'm glad I got a chance to be hostess to my cousin Cat while she was visiting and hopefully we will be able to do it again soon either at her house in Frederick or next time they are in Toronto.

2 comments:
I think this is what I miss the most...brunch. You just can't do the brunch thing with Korean food.
What great pictures! I forgot to take pictures of the gorgeous food on the table! It was a lovely gathering at a lovely home with lovely people.
Post a Comment