Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bridesmaids Reunion!

Saturday I was fortunate enough to be able to have all 3 of my bridesmaids over for a little Korean cooking party. It was Sally's idea to make mondoo and kalbi and then I invited my other bridesmaids and best friends, Saadia and Susie to come on by for a taste (and of course, to help with all the work!) They all did a great job and we celebrated Susie's big announcement that she is also pregnant. I met Susie sometime around 4 years old and now I'm happy that our kids will be able to also grow up knowing each other since birth. She's actually due 6 weeks after me so they'll be very close in age! If only I had remembered to take a photo of us while we were cooking, its not often I can get all these girls together. Instead, here's a photo of us from my staggette. We look way more glamorous in this photo anyway...

After our cooking party Gerwyn ended up coming back from his own Iron Chef competition with a few of his friends. Christine and Mel ended up staying for some tasty Korean treats and we all snuggled in to watch Jersey Shore. Yes, its true, we've succumbed to the guilty pleasure. Its definitely trashy tv but there's just something about the characters, you just can't look away!

Sunday I spent some time at Grams and visited my niece and new nephew. After I got home we ended up having Mel and Norm over for an impromptu curry roti and yes, one more episode of Jersey Shore. Its like a drug!

No comments: