Here are a few pics from our long weekend. It came at the perfect time as I felt like I hadn't yet recovered from being back from LA. I did laundry, cleaned the house and we bbqd. We also spent a day visiting the mom's, first my mom in Scarborough with my niece and 17 pound nephew along with a surprise visit from my sister and then off to Thornhill to visit Gerwyn's mom. After two full back to back meals (can't go to mom's without eating!) we were stuffed. Monday I spent at the mall picking up a few more maternity items and then met up with some friends for Sally's birthday at Wah Sing. It was a craving I was looking forward to filling: soft shell crab fried rice, ginger and green onion lobster and spicy squid.
We ate, played with Ev and Stu's son Eric, and celebrated with Sally and Ron, not only was it Sally's 35th birthday on the 18th but she also just announced that they are expecting! Woo hoo! It may be two months later, but I'm still happy to add more members to the 2011 Mat Leave crew! Watch out for us and our strollers on a sidewalk near you...


No comments:
Post a Comment