Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 25 Update

 
Posted by Picasa
I'm officially in my 6th month and now weigh 129 lbs. Total gained so far = 15 lbs. I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week now which would put me on track to gain a total of 30 lbs for the entire pregnancy which is actually in the normal range. However with my recent habit of baking chocolate chip cookies every week, I have a feeling I may bypass that target sooner than later.

Baby is very active, so far on both ultrasounds and now my monthly appts, the doctor has had a hard time finding the heartbeat just because the baby won't sit still long enough for him to listen. I'm starting to get a little nervous about meeting this crazy baby but hopefully it will work out all of its energy in the womb and then be a very calm and docile little baby when it arrives. If only...

3 comments:

Janet said...

You look radiant Dlee!!

Catherine Kim said...

You are one of the prettiest pregnant women I've seen. 16 weeks. Wow! Time seems to be flying by. Does it feel that way for you too, or is it not going fast enough?

Trish said...

You are gorgeous!