I noticed all of the other girls have already posted about our afternoon at Windsor Arms but I couldn`t let the occasion pass without acknowledging it. Afterall, its not often we`re all able to get together. With kids, husbands, homes and just general busyness, its always hard to coordinate a good outing with some of your best girlfriends.
Saturday we were lucky enough to have a few hours for afternoon high tea at the Windsor Arms hotel. Cute sandwiches, your very own teapot, a beautiful room and some very good girlfriends, what more could you ask for. For a moment, it felt like old days again, the days before we had so many other obligations to keep us away from our usual fun and games. Being married really does make you appreciate girl time. I`m still getting used to daily life `with a boy`so any opportunity for some quality girl time is definitely welcomed. I`m so glad that we are still able to get together, even if it is a lot less often, the quality is still the same. Thanks girls, and thanks Sal for the awesome photography!
After tea, Saadia and I hit Bloor Street for a little shopping. Seeing as how it had been so long since I`d shopped on Bloor, I thought I deserved a few purchases, some vacation clothes from Jacob and a great pink dress from BCBG. Plus everything was on sale, so I didn`t do `too`much damage.

2 comments:
I'd love to take Grace one day.
Take us too! I am envious of your "girl" time and shopping. I can only dream about it at this point in my life...
Post a Comment