The holidays are officially over. But they were everything I could have asked for. Get togethers with family, friends and lots of FOOD! During all the festivities it always feels so busy, there's always something to clean, bake, cook or find but now as I reflect back, it was always worth the trouble. For me, getting together is what the holidays are about.
Hope everyone has a good week back at work! Looking forward to getting together with each and every one of you in 2010!
2 comments:
I feel more connected to your life and the rest of the Lee's because of your blog. I enjoyed the family gatherings though I was not there because I could read about them on DeeLeecious. Thanks. Have a great week.
ditto for me too di! i know i should be more diligent about updating my blog...but what can i say...i'm lazy! but perhaps that will be my new year's resolution this year...to update my blog more often...or at the very least...to stop swearing!
Post a Comment