
When I was in university, our friend Adrian always threw a Hallowe'en party at his mom's house. I think I only went to two of them but they were always packed with people and lots of fun and games. This year Age decided to throw another party at his own new townhouse (well, new to me anyway.) For some reason I expected to see all the same people from his old parties but to my suprise I barely knew anyone! (I guess my mind is still in university.) It was interesting to see the contrast actually, there was a ton of fancy food that people had brought (instead of just "chips and pizza") and Age even had real games prepared! (See "halloween pictionary" above.) It really was an "adult" party. The final tip was when people had to leave to take care of kids or get up early the next day. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised, it has been over 15 years since university. I guess the last time I was at one of Age's parties, I WAS in university so the contrast was interesting to say the least. However it was still a ton of fun, and nice to catch up with some friends you don't see very often and I'm pretty sure this time, there was no broken glass or destroyed furniture to clean up.

8 comments:
Age's bro looks pretty good.. dang. haha
Is that Gerwyn is the Bart costume? I can tell I have been in the states a long time; it's strange to read university instead of college. You are too cute in the bee costume with the little black dot on your nose. Did you have a stinger?
hee hee. I think I should have said Bert, right? It is Bert and Arnie and not Bart and Arnie, right? My memory is soooo bad.
Oh my gosh! Is it Art and Barnie? I need to do some more Soduko.
Isn't it Bert and Ernie? Oh Cat, should I send you some of my meds? Yes Di you do look cute as a button in your costume. Love the wings courtesy of the Bay...Jessica went to a party as a "goth" witch. Is that you spell it? She looked sccccarrrrry. She wouldn't share her treats with us so Mark, Mer and I had to tickle her to steal some. I guess Halloween makes us all a little crazy.
Cat, you are hilarious. Has it really been that long since you had to watch Sesame Street? It's BERT AND ERNIE.
OMG...that was a total "Kim Sister" conversation. Just like the hundreds of others I recall growing up...I'm sorry, what were the lyrics to that song again?
I saw Di today...She asked if I had read all the funny comments from her latest entry. I hadn't, so she showed me...Hysterical! Cat, I think your condition is getting worse;)
Post a Comment