Saturday, November 14, 2009

Staggette Part 1

Posted by Picasa
Last night my bridesmaids threw me an amazing staggette. The night started with dinner and games at Bar Italia. After some "tough talk" by Sally, we ended up in their private room on the second floor and got started on a couple of games, the "penis ring toss" which Carol won and the "nude portrait" which Hanna won due to her very detailed, medically correct drawing. Somehow I ended up with one (or 5 ) too many shooters and by the end of dinner, I could barely make it out of there. I tried to convince our cute waiter to make the drinks weaker but apparently he didn't go for it since I was totally hammered by the end of the night.

Although I had picked out a special "staggette" outfit including sequin leggings, the girls insisted on a few improvements and added a blinking tiara, sash and dangly penis boa. What's a staggette without a few penises right? We also enjoyed the presence of "Gorgeous Gary", our anatomically correct latex blow up doll. Just like my shower, it was so different to be on the "other side" of the event. It was so much fun to celebrate with all of my best friends and family (but a little embarrassing for them to watch me in my downward spiral to Drunktown.) Thanks to my bridesmaids for throwing me the perfect staggette and to everyone who came out and made my evening so special.

1 comment:

Woo Wow! said...

Well I guess by the look of that permanent grin on your face, you had a great time...I don't think I had one of these. Is it too late to have one now? Like a belated stagette?