
Saturday I had the pleasure of going to a bridal shower thrown for me by my lovely bridesmaids. We played games, ate treats and had lots of laughs, it was everything a shower should be. And no spending hours watching me open presents, woo hoo! I've attached a few photos of the scrapbook so that my family who couldn't be there can see how it looked, Sally did a beautiful job. Thank you so much to my amazing bridesmaids and also a special thank you to my friend Kim who came all the way from Burford just to spend a couple of hours at my shower. Yet again, I am reminded how very blessed I am to have such wonderful friends.

3 comments:
I am blessed to have you in my life.
So happy for you, and can't wait to celebrate with the two of you on the 28th!!!
Electronic hug your way!
Wow Sally Pally that is one Snazzy Scrapbook! Nicely done.
Post a Comment