
After a week of running around with our heads cut off, we are finally homeowners. We officially received the call at 3:30 today from our lawyer telling us that the house had closed. I would have normally been more excited but I had so many things going through my mind at that moment it was just another item that could be checked off the to do list. I was in a Grand and Toy at that moment actually buying a new folder to hold all of my papers so I could organize myself. We spent last night doing our pre delivery inspection which I have to say after a long day's work, doing an inspection is not on the top of my wish list. So I went through pretty fast. It still look over 2 hours though.
Today we picked out our wedding bands and some more boxes from my office so that I could finish packing. We attempted to choose curtains at Sears but as soon as we walked in, we were overcome with extreme exhaustion and walked out after about half an hour.
Its definitely an exciting time but man, I am soooooooo tired...
5 comments:
Congratulations!
May your new home be filled with lots of laughter and joy!
Carol
Congratulations, and thanks for the Oil of Oregano... I got it in the mail this week! :) even when you are crazy busy... you think of others..... THANKS!!
A big yaaahooo! Congratulations!
What a major milestone in your lives together. It must be such a crazy time but remember to also savor and enjoy the moment. You won't ever have another first house together again. Congrats to you both. How totally exciting. Love you both!
Congratulations! Remember to take care of yourselves over the next few weeks; with so much going on you can get run down pretty fast. Kisses and hugs to you both from the Woos.
Post a Comment