Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grilled Cheese

There's nothing like grilled cheese. Especially when its the processed cheese and the bread is smothered in butter. Some people like to add bacon, or a tomato but I like it plain. And gooey. With a dab of ketchup. Sometimes you have those days where by the time you get home, you just don't feel like cooking. Tonight is one of those days. And for this occasion, my grilled cheese sandwich will be my perfect meal. Mmmmmm deeleecious!

On the wedding front, we met with our minister Glenn last night. He is a friend through my good friend Susie and luckily he agreed to married us. It means so much more when you know the person marrying you. He is very laid back and doesn't add any pressure at all. And its his first wedding too so it will be special for both of us. He said he was nervous but I know he will do a great job. He's so laid back, even if he is nervous on the big day, I know no one will be able to tell. And if he makes a mistake during the ceremony, it will make it just that much more memorable. We had a good time at dinner last night and I'm looking forward to seeing him in his "minister form" on my wedding day. (Still weird to say!)

1 comment:

Cya!! said...

Yay! A minister you know! I always wanted Sarah's mom to do my wedding - alas - other stuff happens.

And Grilled Cheese: you made my mouth water! I know exactly what you mean! And it has to be white bread. You know, Wonder bread. Why try and "improve" excellence!?? Drooooool!