
Thursday night my good friend (and now bridesmaid,) Saadia and her husband Raju held an Engagement Party at their place in honour of my new status. Our entire Wednesday Night Dinner crew plus a few others (including my friend Mae and her husband Glenn who came all the way from Markham on a weeknight!) joined in on the celebration and the food preparation. Everyone pitched in and made fabulous contributions. From Sally's favourite Chinese, Susie's salads, Mel's mmmmarvelous cupcakes (and caramel crunch cake) and of course Saadia's everything else. I am so honoured and blessed to have such wonderful friends. I've always known how great they were (afterall, we've been friends for so long!) but its times like these when I'm reminded how lucky we are to have such thoughtful and caring friends who always seem to go the extra mile to make us feel special.
I'm starting to realize why people love to have big weddings, nothing beats being surrounded by the people that love you. Well everybody, we love you back!
We are so happy to be able to celebrate this milestone with each and every one of you. Thanks for being such amazing friends.
1 comment:
Aw....don't mention it! =)
Post a Comment