Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!


I thought it was going to be strange to have a holiday right in the middle of the week but I have to admit, I'm quite enjoying it. Work 2 days, then relax and work 2 more days until the weekend. Today I woke up to a phone call from Saads who decided to stop by and pick up some things. After Saadia and Raju left, I had a leisurely breakfast and then got ready for a nice jog outside. I decided to call Mahi and we met up at our usual spot at Queen's Park. Unfortunately we only made it around twice before we thought we were going to pass out. Instead, we decided to check out the Canada Day fesitivites at Queen's Park. It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed a hotdog and some roasted corn on the grass. Deeleecious!

No comments: