
Yesterday was my big day. To celebrate the occasion Saadia and Raju hosted a dinner at their house and invited Gerwyn and myself along with some of my favourite friends, Susie and Josh, and Mahi and Raju's sister, Suzi. The dinner was amazing, as usual Saadia outdid herself with mushroom stuffed beef tenderloin and grilled vegetables. Gerwyn also surprised me by bringing my favourite cake, Strawberry Shortcake which he dropped off earlier in the day. And I even got presents! I know at this age, I'm probably too old for presents but I always say its nice to unwrap something on your birthday. Lucky for me, I have friends who are willing to indulge my birthday demands. Thanks for a great birthday Saadia, and thanks to everyone who called, emailed and texted me all day!

1 comment:
Happy 29th! It's a special one! Looks like you had everything you love - food, Gerwyn, and great friends. Who could ask for anything more? Well, maybe a house and kids...
Post a Comment