Friday, July 03, 2009

Chocolate or chocolate?


Tomorrow night G and I are hosting dinner for one of his oldest friends. Gerwyn and Tommy have been friends since elementary school. I have only met him and his now fiancee once but they are definitely one of those couples that you'll know you'll like right away. Just very down to earth and friendly. We've been meaning to have them for dinner for a long time now and tomorrow is finally our night! Gerwyn has been busy researching all of his cookbooks for a worthy meal and I have been tasked with dessert. Just one instruction: chocolate.

I would have thought an instruction like that would be so easy but I have to say I'm torn over what to make? Spongy chocolate souffles? Creamy chocolate mousse? Deeelightful chocolate fondue with strawberries? How about good ol' gooey chocolate brownies? Or warm chocolate chip cookies with ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce? So many options! What is a girl to do....

No comments: