Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bootylicious!


Last night Saadia invited me to watch Beyonce at the Molson Ampitheatre. I didn't have very high expectations as I'm not a huge fan but I have to say, her concert was amazing! She can sing, dance, and shake her booty in mega heels! I was very impressed. Her voice was unbelievable and when she sang 'At Last' with images of the Obama inauguration (she sang that for their first dance,) in the background, it was especially touching. She also did a short tribute to Michael Jackson which actually brought a tear to my eye. She ended the night by singing "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday and seeing as how my big day is tomorrow, I took her song as a personal message just to me. Thanks Beyonce! (and thanks Saads for giving me the extra ticket!)

1 comment:

Woo Wow! said...

OMG!!! i luv beyonce!! ur soo lucky u got to go to her concert!!!