Monday, July 06, 2009
Weekend events!
Here are some pics from my weekend: Saturday night dinner with Tom and Sarita on the rooftop where Gerwyn made a deeleecious dinner of Lobster Tails with Vanilla Champagne sauce, grilled shrimp and vegetable orzo salad, and grilled scallop and fruit skewers. I decided to go with one of our favourite desserts, chocolate and skor cookies with ice cream and chocolate sauce. After dinner Tom and Sarita played Taboo with us and ended up winning due to Gerwyn unknowingly "passing" on a card and giving them the game winning point. That's what I get for playing after a few drinks. Sunday I went to Scarbs and visited Grams and played with Charlotte then headed to dinner at my cousin's place where Carol made pulled pork sandwiches with baked beans and chocolate pavlova for desssert. Mmmm mmmm good. I love weekends like this, good company, good food and lots of good fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment