Thursday, December 18, 2008

WND... Saadia Style!



This week's WND was held at our guest chef Saadia's house. She so kindly hosted the entire WND crew plus Caroline and Rob and their new baby Anderson at her place for a holiday feast! We had mushroom lasagna, mini shepherd's pies and veggies and salad. I made a stuffed mushroom cap appetizer and Evelyn made her famous Banoffee pie (Banana and Toffee mixed together, yum!). Everything was deeleecious and as usual, I stuffed myself past 120% capacity. I had to stay up til 12:30 am that night just to digest. I suppose it was good practise for my stomach to stretch a little since this weekend will be the first of a few of my family holiday feasts. Its Gram's birthday and my mom is doing the cooking so its sure to be good!

Thanks again Saadia for such a great dinner and being such a lovely host!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: