Sunday, December 14, 2008

Giggly girl!

My niece is just sooooo funny. Now that's getting older, she's become much more interactive. Today I came home and she was already in the house. She heard me come in and I saw her little face peek out from behind the living room wall to see what the noise was all about. Then when she saw me, she smiled and started teetering toward me in her unsteady walk with such a cute little smile on her face. Then when she reached me, she gave me a big hug. She actually put her arms around me and squeezed, it was so cute. Then we ate lunch together and then her and my mom played with grapes. She took turns putting them in her own mouth and then my mouth. When one accidentally fell out of her hand, she realized that they were more fun to throw around and started giggling everytime one hit the ground. It was just the best sound. Her tiny giggle and then more squealing as she went to grab more. Can't wait til next weekend when we celebrate my grandma's birthday. It will be baby central again! (not to mention all the tasty food my mom will be making!)

After lunch I took the Go train home and met my highschool friends Dora, Sandra and Sarah for a manicure and then dinner at Dora's house. Slow cooking seems to be all the rage lately so she made a brisket in her new slow cooker. It was pretty tasty (and I am SO full as usual.)

Now I'm watching the Giants/Cowboys football game and then I'll probably head to bed early. All that Christmas shopping yesterday and running around today has tired me out!

No comments: