Sunday, December 07, 2008

Weekend Update



The One of A Kind craft show turned out to be pretty good. Saadia found a winter hat and I managed to pick up two gifts as well. There were a few other things that I wanted for myself but they were all so expensive! I guess that's because it's ONE of a kind.

Today I went to Scarborough and took a nap with Grams and played with Charlotte. Today she seemed much more confident walking and wanted to walk all around the house. On my way home, I stopped off at the grocery store and bought another roast beef and some stuff to make gingerbread cookies. My roast turned out pretty good and my cookies also except for one thing. I didn't notice until after, but my molasses had expired. Like REALLY expired. The cookies still looked great and tasted pretty good although there was a funny "cupboardy" taste that might have been due to the old molasses. I think I'll bring these cookies to work tomorrow.

Now I'm watching Elf on tv. Its one of my fav Christmas movies. I think this is my 3rd time watching it this month (and its only the 2nd week of December!) I think by the end of the year, I'll have the whole thing memorized!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: