Saturday, September 06, 2008

Shopping!

Today I met Saadia and Camilla for a day of shopping. We started at Saadia's house for she and Raju made a lovely breakfast. All of my favourites: hard boiled eggs, bagels, bacon and fruit. After breakfast we headed to Joe Fresh, then Winners and finished at the Eaton Centre. We were supposed to be looking for new styles for Camilla but somehow I still managed to spend over $100 on shoes, a new cordless and some underwear. Luckily Camilla and Saadia found a few items too.

After shopping I came home to find little Miss Kahlua patiently waiting for me. We went for a short walk around the block and then came back home for a nice long belly rub. She likes to be cradled like a baby while I rub her tummy. Then she closes her eyes. Its the cutest thing and probably the closest I'll get to having my own baby in a long time.

Now I'm just waiting to finalize plans with Susie and her friends for a night on the town. Well dinner and then we'll see if I can make it out after that.

No comments: