Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A little plastic surgery never hurt anyone?
Today I had my consultation with a plastic surgeon regarding my "lipoma". Lipomas are fatty tissue that are relatively normal and usually appear in different areas of the limbs. Based on that definition, I think I have quite the lipoma developing in the ol' midsection. But the one I was getting checked out happens to be on the back of my skull. I noticed it had grown in the last few months and although I've had it almost all of my life, I feel its time to say good bye. So today, Sally my Pally drove me to my appointment and $300 later, I will be "lipoma-free". The appt for the actual surgery is not until November. Until then, I will look forward to being able to lie on my left side and wear non-lopsided pony tails. Maybe while I'm there, they can do a quick lipo on some of my other "lipomas"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment