Friday, September 26, 2008

Congratulations Pallly!



Last weekend, my best pally Sally finally got engaged! Seeing as how we pretty much tell each other everything, keeping this a secret was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do! Her fiancee Ron had told me about a month in advance that he was going to propose and although I was very happy to help with his plans, it was SO HARD not to say anything!

Although the pic above looks like Mae and Ev are not happy (while celebrating at Wah Sing), they are just trying to imitate the Brace Face Smile. Mel and I on the other hand, couldn't contain our excitement and are all smiles!

Now that the cat's finally out of the bag, I am very happy to be able to tell everyone and anyone "Sally's engaged! Sally's engaged! Sally's engaged!" Whoo hooo! Let the wedding planning begin...

No comments: