Tuesday, December 29, 2009
A good buy...
Years ago I bought a great pair of cords at the Gap. The were the perfect fit and I have yet to find another pair since. (I wished I had just bought two back then!) Since my weight loss over the summer, I've found that my fav cords (and all of my other pants for that matter,) are just too big. I have to wear my belt extra tight so that it bunches my pants up at the waist or else I end up with the dreaded "saggy butt". (Something I'm very familiar with being Asian.) During our boxing day shopping yesterday, I discovered a great find, new cords at Jacob. Not only were they a perfect fit (skinny leg with no saggy butt,) but they were on sale for $29.99! Woo hoo, not to make my mistake from long ago, I quickly grabbed two pairs and got outta there! Although I'm expecting those extra pounds to make their way back to my waistline any day now, its nice to wear pants that actually fit for a change. Not to mention, they are actually WARM in this freezing cold Toronto weather! Makes up for me not finding leg warmers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've got a pair. You can have them. Practical but it makes me want to break out in "What a Feeling" from Flashdance and I can't afford to look any goofier than I already do with my kids.
Can i have your old pair? I'm running out of pants and hate getting new ones as trying on pants only reminds me of how big I am getting...
Wait!My leg warmers are no longer free. I didn't know we were bartering. I will trade a pair of black chic leg warmers for your old worked in chords.;) Just kidding; Mad you can have em, if Di is willing. Hey, Carol's coming in January. Why don't you send them down with her, Di? I can hold on to them for you Mad ;)
Its a deal! So I send the old cords to Cat via Carol and Carol brings back Cat's legwarmers? Cat, can you also send me a bag of those sweet pretzel sticks? They are amazing... Mad, my pants are size 6 and well worked in, they might be too big for you.
I am much bigger than you may think. Remember I've been basically doing housework and childcaring, which means eating most of the time with very little exercise. I just hope they are not too small. So, Cat is going to keep them for me until I see her in the summer? Thanks sis...;-)
Post a Comment