Recently Gerwyn and I inherited a beautiful holiday ham. It was honestly the most deeleecious ham I've ever tried and as we finally got to the end of it, we were left with a huge (like the size of a skull) ham bone. After boiling the crap out of it (for some future Superbowl baked beans,) I decided to let Kahlua have a go at it. It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I wish I had my camera so that I could show you the size relationship. The bone was larger than her entire body but she still knawed at it until it was sparkling clean.
Having Kahlua has been very fun for us, and makes us actually wonder if we should get our own dog. She's pretty good though, I wonder if a new dog would have her same personality. On second thought, maybe we should just skip it and head straight to the babies...
1 comment:
BABIES!!! I LOVE THAT IDEA
Post a Comment