Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ahhhh.... back to doing nothing again


Its not that I'm actually doing "nothing" but its just nice to have "nothing" to do. There's no immediate to-do list (other than Christmas presents, but that can wait until Dec 24th,). We are finally settling in to a "regular" routine. We get up (at 9 am no less, yes, we are lucky, and lazy,) have breakfast together and then usually I head off to work and G stays home to work. Then I come home, we have dinner together, do some house chores and then watch Conan before heading to bed.

This week has been more fun because we have Kahlua for 3 weeks. She is getting used to the big house. She's already fallen down the stairs but still chooses to follow me whereever I go (even if it up and down 3 flights.) Its a bit chilly for her outside, she can only make it about 100 feet before jumping up on my leg, but we still take the streetcar together and spend the day at work together. Its a good life. For both of us.

Unfortunately I still don't have my camera, so I have no pics to post. Instead, I've posted one of our photographer Freddie's shots. Freddie was my grade 6 boyfriend and lucky for me, he does wedding photography on the side. His shots are beautiful and I'm so glad he was able to do our wedding for us. More to come...

2 comments:

Catherine Kim said...

Who is Kahlua? A dog? You take it to work? The pictures are great, and glad you are enjoying your days. We are back in our routine too; our routine of busyness. One poem, short story, musical composition, 2 canvas paintings, singing solos, choir practice, piano, math center, swimming...Oh, I'll just stop there.

Woo Wow! said...

What a luxury to be able to get up at 9 on a wkday!! And to have a husband waiting for you at home after work. Enjoy...