
Sunday afternoon was a crazy day for weather. Gerwyn and I were going to his good friends' Tom and Sarita's engagement party but the morning started out with the heaviest thunderstorms we've ever seen. I thought the outdoor party would be ruined but as the hours passed, it turned to an extremely hot, but very sunny day. We got to the party where there were lovely tents and a bar waiting for us. It was the fanciest engagement party I've ever seen. The food was catered by Pusateri's (one of their daughter's is a bridesmaid) and it was very good. I tried to stay cool under the tents while Gerwyn partied it up with the rest of the bridal party (he is one of the groomsmen). Unfortunately the groom to be ended up having one too many celebratory shooters and ended the afternoon inside on the couch.
After the party we drove back in again another storm (the party ended at the perfect time,) and it was another crazy drive down the dvp. It just so happened that this day was the official start of the football season and we watched our first preseason game. It wasn't very interesting, but I have to say, I've grown so accustomed to watching the games that I find the theme song rather comforting. Looking forward to a great season, yaaaaaaay football!!
After the party we drove back in again another storm (the party ended at the perfect time,) and it was another crazy drive down the dvp. It just so happened that this day was the official start of the football season and we watched our first preseason game. It wasn't very interesting, but I have to say, I've grown so accustomed to watching the games that I find the theme song rather comforting. Looking forward to a great season, yaaaaaaay football!!

No comments:
Post a Comment