Friday, August 28, 2009

Look what came in the mail!

Wednesday we got our first shipment of wine from our Peller Estates Wine Club. It was very exciting to see the large box waiting for me and two shiny bottles all nicely bubblewrapped inside. Our two wines for this month are a 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon and a 2008 Muscat. It came with tasting notes and recipes to match each wine. I'm excited to try them and even more excited to do an official "tasting" with friends. Now that Wednesday Night Dinners are on hold, I could use an excuse to host a dinner party.

A little wine anyone?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woo Wow! said...

Yummm... Did you win the lotto or something? Home delivered wine, crazy shopping sprees and trips to Europe? Is there something you're not telling us?

Saads said...

Funny...I was just commenting to Raju that I had wondered if you had started receiving your wine.