Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Barcelona Booked!


Just as I return from one trip, I now have my next trip booked! In three weeks, Gerwyn and I will be off to Barcelona for a week. Although I feel like I still need some recovery time to catch up on sleep from my Stamford va-cay, I'm SO excited to see Barcelona. I have heard so many great things and Spain is one country that I've always wanted to visit.

We managed to find a reasonable one week flight and hotel (at a 4-star, yay!) on itravel2000.com. Gerwyn's cousin works there so she helped us to book the trip. Although I could have booked it online, I feel just a little bit more secure knowing all of our plans were booked by a human. Technology is great, but sometimes its good to do things old school.

The countdown begins...

1 comment:

Catherine Kim said...

LUCKEEEEEEEE!