Monday, August 10, 2009

Buffalo!


Saturday some of my highschool friends and I decided to take a little trip down south for some shopping. Its been ages since I've been cross border shopping and to be honest I had very low expectations (esp compared to Woodbury!). I also have a trip to visit Sooky (and Woodbury) planned in a couple of weeks so I wanted to try to be a little responsible and not spend too much. Well, you know what happens when you go in not wanting to spend anything.... you spend! I think I bought something at almost every store. I just couldn't resist! Some exercise pants, some clothes from Target, a maxi dress from Banana, etc, etc, etc!

After a full day of shopping, we found a great wine bar (courtesy of Dora's blackberry!) called Third Street Wine Bar. We were starving and all their tapas share plates were deeleecious. A great end to a great day! Thanks ladies!

No comments: