Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back from Sister City!

Posted by Picasa
Got back last night from visiting Sooky in Stamford. It was a nice trip with A LOT of shopping! I was worried I wouldn't make it when my flight was delayed but all turned out ok and I made it just in time to wolf down some black cod at Nobu, the fancy New York restaurant where I met Sooky and Carol for dinner.

The rest of the weekend was... you know.. shopping. As you can see from the photos above, we got a lot of loot! We went a little nuts at the Williams Sonoma outlet but when everything is 40% off, its hard to resist! After a trip to Anthropologie, my shopping spree was complete. The weekend flew by and before you knew it, we were loading the car (which was packed to the MAX) and made the long drive home. We managed to make it home in 9 hours and that was including a few pit stops. Carol is obviously a Pro at long distance driving.

Thanks for all the fun and games, can't wait to go back for more! (After my credit card recovers of course....)

No comments: