Monday, August 31, 2009

Meet Baby Milner


Tonight the girls and I went to meet the newest addition to our group, Eric Gallardo Milner. Weighing in at 5lbs 9oz, he's a little guy but I think he's got more hair than me. I haven't seen a baby that small in my life and seeing everything so miniature was just so adorable. I can't tell who he looks like yet (Ev's mom says he looks like Evelyn as a baby,) but I guess we'll find out in the upcoming months. Congrats Ev and Stu and welcome to the world little Eric!

To get Kahlua ready for the baby, Ev and Stu gave me one of the baby's first blankets to introduce to her tonight. I laid the blanket down on her bed and she's just been sniffing and rubbing it with her head. Its quite funny actually. She took a few licks and then went back to moving it around with her paws. Usually she "scratches" at her bed to get it "comfy" but this appears to be more like she's trying to get this blanket out of the way. Now she's managed to pull it to the side and expose her original blanket underneath. I think little Ms. Kahlua senses the competition already...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: