This is my beautiful little niece a day after her first hair cut. My sister in law decided to take her to Melonhead's in Markville for the momentous occasion. Apparently Charlotte enjoyed the experience with the exception of the blow dryer. I think she looks like quite the little lady. We spent the afternoon on Sunday going from room to room looking at everything and laughing at photos of ourselves. (She likes to look at herself what can I say?) I'm used to her travelling in her baby car seat but now she just waltzes into a room (and into the house) all by herself. I can't believe how fast she's growing but I love that she looks at me and smiles because she knows who I am (or maybe I just look friendly). She comes over and puts her arms up to give me a big hug. An aunt couldn't ask for anything more!
1 comment:
She is sooo cute.
Post a Comment